2 Days / 1 Night Trek
For the adventure-seekers, sleep in the jungle!
The trek will start at 9am and it should not be long before you spot the first orangutans. After lunch and regular breaks during the day, you will reach your camp by the riverside at around 4pm. You will be able to relax and swim before having dinner by a fire camp.
On the second day, you will have the choice to either go hiking again for 3-4 hours or just visit a waterfall and rest in the camp. Return to Bukit Lawang village after lunch by tubing.
- 85 euros / person (3 persons or more)
- 108 euros / person (2 persons only)
Group size: maximum 6 persons
NOTE: The trekking prices are set by the Bukit Lawang Guide Association based on group size of 3 persons minimum. We can arrange treks for groups of 2 but prices are in that case higher (as quoted above). If you are 2 persons only and want to benefit from lower prices, we can arrange for you to join other trekkers, please contact us.
There are no set dates for the treks. We can organise this trek 365 days / year!
- Licensed English-speaking guide + porter
- Gunung Leuser National Park entrance permit (IDR 150,000 / person)
- All meals (breakfast x1, lunch x2 , dinner x 1) + fruits during breaks
- 1 night camping (thin mattress + blanket provided)
- Traditional rafting on the river to return to the village on day 2